Pudding To Go Banana (18-Pack)
Milk (81%), Sugar, Banana Puree, Food Starch Modified, Natural Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Citrate.
Nutrition Facts Serv. size: 1 pouch (85g), Amount per serving : Calories 90, Total fat 2.5g (3% DV), Sat. fat 1.5g (8%DV), trans fat 0g, Cholest. 10mg (3% DV), Sodium 40mg (2% DV), Total carb 15g (5% DV), Fiber 0g (0% DV), Total sugars 12g (Incl. 9g added sugars, 18% DV), Protein 2g (5% DV), Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (6% DV), Iron (0% DV), Potas. (0% DV).
Made in France with 80% real whole milk from Normandy cows, free of preservatives, artificial colors or flavours and HFCS, Yabon’s Pudding to go is a low-calorie yummy snack containing the right amount of natural proteins for children’s needs.